Saturday, April 01, 2006

Jazzy's Over 4 Months Old!

Last week Jazzy went to the vet. He commented that she is going to be a LARGE Boston Terrier, and is ahead on the growth chart. I weighed her today, and she is at 14.5 pounds. A SOLID 14.5 pounds, at that-all muscles, ears and legs, it seems!

She had a yeast infection in her left ear. Stunk, and was red too. But treatment has helped that. She now has all her puppy shots and next on the doctor agenda is to spay her. That should happen the third week in May.

Last night she did the craziest thing. We were letting her sleep with us, and she was sleeping SOUND. Then, guess what? She wet the bed in her sleep. Not a rebellious sit up and squat sort of thing. She just had an accident like a little child. I've never heard of a dog doing that. Weird.

Russ slept through it, but I woke up and knew right away what was going on. I scooped Jazzy up and took her out in case she needed to go more. Then I cleaned her up-and me too. Then I had to wake Russ up and explain that we needed to change the bed sheets, because Jazzy had an accident. What a deal!

She's just a crazy little girl-loving her sleep too much to wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home