Sunday, April 09, 2006

Jazzy's Belly Ache

(I wrote a really neat article for this post-then hit the wrong key and lost it. I HATE it when that happens! Blogger doesn't like Mac-it works better on the PC (to do things like italics. Oh well-here is round 2-the abbreviated version):

I came home from a trip out, and found torn up cookie package remains in the great room. I THOUGHT I had doggy proofed it. WRONG. Jazzy had eaten all of the cookies-there was at least half a package before I left-maybe more. UGH! My bad-what dog WOULDN'T eat cookies instead of kibble, when their owner wasn't looking?

Then we went outside and Jazzy helped herself to some dandelions. She loves them. Eats like a goat! She didn't just eat them to help her belly ache. She eats them all the time.

I'm wondering if the dandelions taste good, but then I think to myself, do dogs really have a refined sense of taste? Think about what ELSE they eat!

I figured Jazzy would be jazzed up from all the sugar, but instead she was a bit reserved for a few hours. I'm guessing she was embarrassed. Perhaps she was saying, "I can't believe I ate the WHOLE thing!"

BTW-Jazzy is weighing in at 15 pounds now. Not fat-in fact very lean. She is just "big boned" as they say, and on her way to being a BIG Boston Terrier. She is 20 weeks old today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home